The University of Texas Medical Branch Clinical Associate Professor - Anesthesiology Driscoll Children's Hospital (Corpus Christi, TX) in Corpus Christi, Texas
Commensurate with experience (per contracted rates)
Specific Job Related Duties
- Primarily an educator of both residents and medical students.
- Provide clinical oversight to patients in Pediatric ICU.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in achieving improved outcomes for all patients/families.
- Demonstrates principles of service in patient/family and staff interactions.
- Driscoll Children's Hospital location in Corpus Christ, Texas
Board certified or board eligible in Anesthesiology
Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Clinical Associate Professor - Anesthesiology Driscoll Children's Hospital (Corpus Christi, TX)
Job ID: 61972
Location: Corpus Christi
Business Unit: SOMED