The University of Texas Medical Branch Assistant Professor - Department of Physical Therapy, School of Hlth Professions in Galveston, Texas
Commensurate with experience
Specific Job Related Duties
1) Develop and maintain courses including online and face-to-face courses as assigned; 2) Conduct scholarly activity, and participate in services to the University, School and Department; and 3) Advise students
- Academic doctorate (i.e. PhD, EdD or DPT) in related field to physical therapy.
- Knowledge and skill in general physical therapy.
- Eligible for PT licensure in Texas.
- Previous teaching experience in an academic setting
- Expertise in general physical therapy
- Track record in research
Preferred Work Experience
- At least two years experience in academic teaching.
- At least two years clinical work experience in physical therapy.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Assistant Professor - Department of Physical Therapy, School of Hlth Professions
Job ID: 54760
Business Unit: SHPRF